med school mumblings...

Sunday, November 13, 2005

breaking news: my family's finally getting cable tv this evening. woohoo! here's to more tv and distraction.

considering doing my pbl presentation now. this is crazy. while i'm being crushed by the sheer weight of my pharmacology and pak-tuo-logy notes and texts, i've to juggle one-oh-one cardiology at the same time. angina pectoris vs mi. yeow.

and am very excited, because i'll be watching harry potter this saturday with my sec school folks, a tradition which dates back to the first potter movie.

theme song for the time being - cher's walking in memphis.

"Put on my blue suede shoes
And I boarded the plane
Touched down in the land of the Delta Blues
In the middle of the pouring rain
W.C. Handy - won't you look down over me
Yeah I got a first class ticket
But I'm as blue as a girl can be

Then I'm walking in Memphis
Walking with my feet ten feet off of Beale
Walking in Memphis
But do I really feel the way I feel?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home