med school mumblings...

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Of The Weekend

the anatomy of a crazy weekend:

saturday
wake up - dance class - lunch - nap - leave for hospital - start shift

sunday
end shift - nap - brunch - church - dinner

to round up the weekend, i got emails bringing bad news about our apartment in la (sounds like they're trying to cheat us) and hearing other things that i didn't want to hear.

as it is, at the end of service, the worship team chose to sing this wonderful song by reuben morgan:


One Day
More than I could hope or dream of
You have poured Your favour on me
One day in the house of God is
Better than a thousand days in the world

So blessed, I can't contain it
So much, I've got to give it away,
Your love has taught me to live now
You are more than enough for me
Lord, You're more than enough for me


He's more than enough for me indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home