med school mumblings...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

the lunar new year is days away, and it's impossible to spring clean my room because there're notes strewn everywhere. the last time my room was this messy was when i was preparing for my 'a' levels and had, like, six subjects to study for. now there're only two, and i've got notes on my desk, computer table, bookshelf, bed, and under my bed. when a gust of wind blows, those loose sheets of paper from our therapeutic seminars will glide merrily into the living room and i end up hunting for it.

mugging certainly guzzles lots of brain juice. fortunately it's the season for eating, and it's not hard to find things to eat and drink. if there's one thing about cny i really love, it's the amazing assortment of food that pops up from nowhere and finds its way to my kitchen. heh. here's to all the bak kwa, love letters and kueh bangkit in the world!

(what a difference a year makes.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home