med school mumblings...

Saturday, February 24, 2007

five days. can't believe that i gone five days without the internet. my monitor screen went kaput during chinese new year and i've only just figured out how to set up the internet on my mum's laptop. in those five days, my inboxes have exploded (eighty-nine unread mails in my yahoo account alone!) and my msn list looks so foreign to me. man, do i miss my internet.

american idol is back on our screens and it's been disappointing. it's surprising since last year the contestants weren't all that bad and the songs were good. this season, the guys are a big let down. the guy show was painfully boring and i actually turned off the telly midway through it. hadn't intended to catch the girls' performance, but i'm glad i did, because this season, the girls rule with their big voices and big determination. the only disturbing thing is that ryan seacrest seems to be openly flirting with them all while trying to retain his metrosexual image (that thing about having a pedicure while standing next to bare-footed, korean-american paul kim.) i guess we'll just have to see how the contestants develop, but i must admit that i'm fast losing interest!

less than two weeks to go. 'tis sad that i've got no holiday to look forward to after pros. argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home