med school mumblings...

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Of Pirates, Holidays and Crazy Posting Schedules

yesh! the hols are finally upon us, but i can't quite believe it yet. i can wake up at nine, take my time with my breakfast and the newspapers and then think to myself, what shall i do next? ooh, the luxury.

managed to catch the third installment of pirates on the last day of school after the ortho written paper. (warning: some spoilers ahead!) as it was with spiderman, having watched the previous movies made me raise my expectations, since i preferred pirates 2 to pirates 1, and especially so that chow yun-fatt is in it. the storyline was too convoluted, the way the will turner-elisabeth swan romance turned out was terrible, and the lack of screen time given to jack sparrow was disappointing. there were some laughs, but not as many as in the second movie. not really in the mood to give my full review; i give it 3 stars.

am one week away from my jazz dance exam. i really must get into the whole broadway thingy to do well in it. wish me luck!

and the latest news just out: i'm doing short postings when the new year starts. what does this mean? paediatrics and ob-gyn back to back. what an awesome combination it is, to have the two most intensive rotations consecutively for four months straight. whoot.

just gotten a recipe for mushroom ravioli that's rekindled my urge to cook. heh. here's to a great hols.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home