med school mumblings...

Monday, June 11, 2007

Of Dance Exams and GE

so yes, i'm done with my dance exam. finally! after one year of taking crap (read: open, non-syllabus, jazz mixed with ballet) classes all over the place (three schools before i found this one) and another year of regular, consistent lessons, i've gotten some sort of dance certification. when i first started, i couldn't do a proper turn. now i can do almost two full jazz turns and the wee bit more complicated jumps and turns in ballet. nothing spectacular, but i'm so glad to have done it. heh. will now have to ponder about next year's exams, since they'll probably clash with my electives and sub-i.

and what could be worse than taking an exam? well, taking an exam and having ge at the same time! that's right, i came down with a sudden bout of vomiting on saturday night. my parents drove me to chalet hospital at my request (cuz it probably has the shortest queue around!) the staff at the door said i had a fever, so i was made to wear a mask and sit in an area cordoned off by a glass box. managed to see a doc in half an hour, who gave me a jab and sent me to the observation area. was there until five in the morning, and even as i left the hospital i was still feeling nauseous. fortunately i was much better before my exam today, though i've got no idea why i managed to kena food poisoning when i eat the same food from the same place every saturday. argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home